This article explains to you all the details about the ISV and the tools that they can use to develop a VTL script or any other third party applications.
- You may use VertexFX VTL Client or Server side, and you'll be able to develop your own Chart based scripts, auto trades, robots, alerts or custom indicators and run them locally on your PC, or run them over the server side to be executed while you are offline.
For more information about VTL Script Index, please check these links:
- Also you can use VertexFX Client API OR Backoffice API to build your own external EXE applications that fetches your data, and online reflecting any data or prices changes in your customized system or integration. It's an ActiveX DLL Component Object Model (COM) control that is supported in most of development environments. Our ActiveX control and sample applications plug into all popular development environments (.NET, C++, C#, VB6 ...etc).
For more information about VertexFX Client API (ActiveX DLL) Help Index, please check this link:
- If you are willing to build applications to integrate any of the market watch and trading operations with Hybrid Solutions clients use VertexFX WCF Service .
- There are Backend APIs to give you the capability to integrate your system with or build your own customized feed or other server side integration.
For more info about the servers' APIs please check these links:
- The difference between the ActiveX DLL API and VTL.
- Using the ActiveX DLL, you can build your own external executable applications that fetch your data.
- Using the VTL, you be able to develop your own Chart based scripts, auto trades, robots, alerts or custom indicators.
- You will not be able to combine the ActiveX DLL and the VTL together since the VTL is developed inside the VertexFX Client platform and the ActiveX DLL does not contain the VTL editor.
- The difference between the ActiveX DLL API and WCF.
- Using the ActiveX DLL you can build your own external executable applications that fetch your data.
- Using the WCF you can build your own non-windows application which acts like the Client API ActiveX DLL, such like your own web market watch, web price ticker or mobile trader.
We would like to recommend you to register as an ISV, one of our VertexFX Partnership Program, please visit this link:
Once you are a Certified ISV by Hybrid Solutions, you will get a full VertexFX API KIT with the required access info to add your own plugins into VertexFX vStore area for marketing and selling them to VertexFX world wide network http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/plugins.html
Besides, you can register at our dedicated Projects Zone area www.vfxlancer.com as Developer and start bidding for the submitted projects there.