How can I set a separate group or tree of clients with a separated dealer and separated feeds?
For example you have two different feed applications (lets say feed A and Feed B), and got two groups on your accounts tree (lets say Group1 and Group2), each group is assumed to get prices from different feed provider.
Sine the VertexFX system can connect to only one data feed at a time, and you want to apply the previous scenario, you will have to do the following:
1- From the server side:
- Install the two feed applications and define each symbol on the currency server to be distinguished from each feed application, (for example let's say the EURUSD is defined to read the prices from the Feed A, and the EURUSD1 defined to read the prices from Feed B).
- After that you will be sure that all symbols are defined on the Currency Server properly and all rates are moving, you will need to go to the backoffice and configure the symbols.
2- From the Backoffice end:
- Define a data feed on the Backoffice which will connect to the currency server of your server.
- Define all symbols with different names in the Symbols settings, according to the feed applications symbols. (Let’s say the EURUSD is defined to read the prices from the Feed A, and the EURUSD1 defined to read the prices from Feed B).
- Create dealers for each group, and each dealer will have the privileges over the symbol of one feed provider. (let's say Dealer1 have privilege on Group1 will see the EURUSD which read the prices from the Feed A, and Dealer2 have privilege on Group2 will see the EURUSD1 which read the prices from Feed B).
- From the accounts tree, set the visibility of the symbols for each group, so each group will see different symbols according to the different feed application. (Let’s say Group1 will see the EURUSD, and Group2 will see the EURUSD1).
And so on, each group will connect to a separate feed application with separate dealers and symbols.