When you open the System Options , a new box will appear which contains four tabs as following:
The General tab contains two parts (Proxy Server, General).
- Proxy Server
This option will allow you to connect through proxy server by filling the following fields with correct data:
1- Server: fill the IP address and port number you want to connect through.
2- Proxy Type: fill the type of proxy that you want to connect through (HTTP, SOCKS4, or SOCKS5).
3- Username & Password: fill username and Password for proxy server you connect through if exists.
4- Test Proxy: Use this option to check if you can connect through the proxy you fill its information above.
Contains six options:
1- Load Skin: By enabling this option you can load any skin downloaded from the vStore.
2- Enable DDE: By enabling this option you can use the client terminal DDE links and export the prices of the market watch to excel sheet.
3- Alert me when putting/canceling orders: By this option you will be able to Set/ Cancel a limit order without any alert.
4- Show Important Messages on Top Message Bar.
5- Minimize Option: You can choose the type of minimizing the platform either to Taskbar or to Tray.
6- Show Messages as Popup Box: To control the visibility of the Popup Box messages.
- This is the list of all default sounds of the platform. You can test, edit or remove each sound by right click on any sound and choose the desired option.
3- Popup Message Box
- From this tab you can show or hide the popup message box when the client login/ logout or when you receive a new mail. Also you can control the moving and showing delay of the popup message box.
- From this tab you can edit all the settings and colors of viewing the chart window.
5- Social Poster
- From this tab you can configure your Facebook and Twitter accounts to automatically Post/Tweet your activities to social networks.
- The following images shows examples for the social poster post and tweet.
6- Social Trading
- From this tab your Social Trading login credentials and press Login in case you are already registered. Otherwise, it is required to sign up for a new account from social trading register area. You may also use your Facebook or Google account to sign up.
Back to Home Index